Description: Staffline are recruiting for a Team Leader to work at our client’s poultry processing site in Thetford.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Supporting the Area Manager to ensure a constant, smooth, humane, safe and efficient factory operation in order to deliver the production plan within agreed budgetary and service levels.
• To ensure the area has sufficient people to be able to operate safely, cover all holiday requests and operate at optimal efficiency.
• To ensure that product produced in the area is to the highest possible quality.
• Experience of successfully leading and managing a team of permanent and agency staff including performance management, conduct, adherence to company policies and procedures including disciplinary, grievance and attendance issues desirable.
• Ability to clearly communicate and build a strong and effective team including presentation skills, coaching, influencing and the ability to deal appropriately with conflict desirable.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to problem solve and make effective decisions.
• Self motivated and highly resilient.
• Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
• Machinery knowledge.
• Lean Manufacturing experience beneficial.
• High level of customer service.
• Experience of a demanding retail or similar customer base desirable.
• Solid level of numeracy to be able to calculate and report on performance.
• Highly flexible.
• IOSH safety certificate.
• Food Safety Level 2.
• SAP experience desirable.
Working hours are fixed shifts of either 2pm – 10pm ore 10pm – 6am. The pay rate for the late shift is £9.04 per hour and the night shift is £9.94 per hour.
If you think that you would be suitable for this role then please apply now.
Expiry Date: 02/08/2017