Job Title: Quality Controller
Staffline are recruiting for Quality Controllers to work in our client’s co-packing depot based in Liverpool. Immediate starts are available!
The successful candidates will work in various departments carrying out quality control inspections on different lines.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
The ideal candidates will:
- Ensuring all checks and samples are carried out at specified times
- Reporting any non-conformance to management
- Auditing the production processes and documentation
- Monitoring hygiene standards
- Investigating any complaints that may arise on site
- Conducting glass and traceability audits
- Carrying out swabs and sample collections
- Coaching production line staff and problem solving
- Have the ability to work to their own initiative
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be flexible with their start and finish times
This is a Monday – Friday role, working flexible shifts of either 6.30am – 6.30pm or 6.30pm – 6.30 am.
- A minimum of 12 months' experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Food hygiene certificate (desirable)
The rate of pay is £8.92 per hour.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 06/07/2018