Description: Do you have an excellent eye for detail? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our prestigious client are continuously recruiting for PCB Assemblers to join their team based in Leicester.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Taking responsibility for the manufacturing of electronics components
- Soldering printed circuit boards
- Being responsible for checking the quality of work
- Working to strict deadlines
You will have an interview on site prior to work commencing to showcase your skills to the Operations Manager.
- Must be able to solder and de-solder
- Must have full component recognition
- Must be able to test and deal with diagnostics
This is a temporary position lasting 10-12 weeks.
The hours of work will be 8.30am – 5pm with an early finish on a Friday!
The rate of pay will be £7.50 per hour.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, please apply now!
Expiry Date: 30/05/2017