Job Title: Terminal Assistant
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of Terminal Assistants to join our client's site based in Heathrow Airport.
The main duties of the role will include:
(this list is not exhaustive)
- Working in the first class and business class lounge.
- Ensuring the hot and cold buffets are constantly replenished for passengers
- Assisting Passengers
- General cleaning duties including clearing tables
- Serving drinks
What we’re looking for:
Candidates must be flexible as you will be working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
Shift times will vary, you could be starting as early as 4am and finish as late as 23pm.
The rate of pay is £7.20 per hour.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in
the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per
hour based on the New National Living Wage.
Please ensure when applying for this role – you are aware you must be fully flexible.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role please apply now!
Expiry Date: 02/06/2017