Job Title: General Production Operatives
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for General Production Operatives to join us at our client’s busy pork processing factory, based in Westerleigh, Bristol.
The main duties of the role include:
The ideal applicant will:
- Working on a production line
- Working in either the retail or wholesale department
- Handling raw pork products
- Working in a chilled environment
There are a number of shifts available depending on the department:
- Have experience of working in a food manufacturing environment, however this is not essential
- Have their own transport
- Be comfortable handling raw meat
- Possess a good level of written and spoken English
The pay is a minimum of £7.20 per hour for departments 1 & 2, and £7.53 for department 3.
- Department 1 works 4 on 4 off, 40.25 hours basic (fixed)
- Department 2 works Monday to Friday 38.5 hours basic (fixed)
- Department 3 works Monday to Friday 6am-2.45pm week 1 then 3pm-11.45pm week 2 (rotating)
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in
the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per
hour based on the New National Living Wage.
Expiry Date: 20/06/2017