Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Description: Staffline are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician working in chilled food environment of busy meat processing facility.
Full training will be provided On site by our Client
Reporting to the Line Leader, the main tasks of the role include;
- Ensuring quality and checks are carried out to agreed procedures and schedules, and ensuring all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Ensure all products are labelled to specification and meet legal requirements.
- Check all information required on sheets.
- Other duties may include work area and site housekeeping, and any other reasonable requests from your Line Manager/Team Leader.
- Must adhere to ABP hygiene practices and safe food production.
- May need to carry out additional duties as requested by managers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be flexible in all site working areas (as trained)
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and presentation during working hours, wearing the Company PPE correctly at all times
- Produce each product to specification
- Assist with safe-working practices, halting any unsafe working practices
- To ensure that all areas of training in basic food hygiene, health and safety and product quality are adhered to
- To comply with the company rules and basic hygiene standards at all times
- To ensure that photographic standards are adhered to and that customer specifications are followed
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the factory and unit
- To meet targets set by management and the customer, i.e. productivity, quality, hygiene and waste
- To work as part of a team and effectively communicate with all colleagues, supervisors and management
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others at all times
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday (5pm to 1am)
Pay rate: £7.50 per hour. After 12 weeks of service the pay rate is increasing to £8.88. Overtime is paid after 48 hours of service at 1.5 time
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767.
Expiry Date: 25/07/2018