Description: Staffline are recruting for a Skilled Butcher to join our team, based in Kingwindsford.
What are the responsibilities of the Butcher?
Our ideal Butcher will have the following skills & experience:
- Preparing product to Customer standard and specification
- Operating any machinery used in the course of production
- Understanding and adhering to traceability procedures
- Good housekeeping and ensuring that all equipment is kept in good condition
- Maintaining quality and hygiene standards at all times
The Skilled Butcher will work initially on a temporary basis although for the right candidate, this vacancy does have the opportunity of becoming permanent.
- Previous butchery skills and meat experience(Lamb)
- Ability to work as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
The pay rate for a skilled butcher is £9 per hour up to 45 hours
Working hours for this position will be 4.45am –3:15 pm, Monday to Friday.
Due to the nature of the role a knife test will be carried out during the interview.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 11/07/2018