Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Description: Staffline are recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s busy distribution warehouse in Caldicot, Gwent.
Main duties of the role include:
- Using Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods, ranging from wine and sauces to confectionary, pet food and domestic cleaning equipment
- Manually stacking items in roll cages on ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers (AMC) and trigger scanners.
- Stacking cages and order picking
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and maintaining site hygiene
The successful candidates will have a full paid induction to the site plus 3 days training on the AMC’s and Pallet Trucks which incorporates stacking and loading best practice instructions.
Colleagues are targeted and measured on their pick rate with a target of 100% performance, however ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
The pay rate for this role varies depending on the shift worked, below are the on-target pay rates:
- Heavily reduced canteen with hot and cold food cooked daily
- Free onsite gym
- Games room for breaks
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking and a regular bus service direct to site from town
- Fantastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- Variety of shifts to suit you
- Full PPE and training will be provided
• Monday to Friday Days from £8.30 - £8.60 per hour
• Monday to Friday Nights from £9.13 - £9.46 per hour
• Weekend Days from £9.13 - £9.46 per hour
• Weekend Nights from £9.55 - £9.89 per hour
Weekend premiums and overtime hours and rates are also available.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 29/06/2018