Job Title: Production Operative
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Production Operatives to work with our client based in Flixton, Suffolk.
Responsibilities will include:
Working hours will be fixed shifts of either 5am - 330pm or 4pm - midnight.
- Carry out all processing of chicken, to include hanging of the live birds,
- Working in the defeather area preping birds for the portioning area
- Segmenting birds in the portion room.
- Ensuring all specification targets are met.
- Carry out all work to highest standards of efficiency to minimise waste.
- Ensure no contamination of product at all stages of process reporting any possible contamination to your supervisor.
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is well maintained and meets hygiene standards, reporting any faults to your supervisor.
- Use only factory machinery (including vehicles) on which you have been trained and authorised.
- Assist with duties within packaging area as requested to include packing, loading and unloading of product.
- Assist with cleaning duties of all factory areas when required.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies. Any other relevant duties as requested by management.
The pay rate will be £7.50 per hour.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role then please apply now.
Expiry Date: 01/08/2018