Job Title: Cooking Operative
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Cooking Operatives to work at our client’s busy food production site based in Grimsby.
As a Cooking Operative the main responsibilities of the role will include:
What we’re looking for:
- Maintaining an excellent standard of hygiene and housekeeping within your area(s) by working to good manufacturing practices
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of self and of others who may be affected by their actions.
- Adhering to all Company and Site policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Hygiene, Disciplinary, Absence, Housekeeping etc.)
Any previous food production experience or basic food qualifications would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of cooking sauces, soups, ingredients handling
- Computer literacy (SAP experience would be advantageous)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Experience within a recipe management system
- HACCP and COSSH trained
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be inspecting through the fresh and frozen materials for foreign body control
- An in depth knowledge of the manufacturing process and factory equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
The hours of work will be 4 on, 4 off - 2 day shifts followed by 2 night shifts (both 12 hours)
The rate of pay for this position is £7.50 per hour going up to £8.00 per hour after 10pm.
Once trained, pay will increase to £8.06 per hour, going up to £8.56 per hour after 10pm.
Overtime rates apply.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 05/07/2018