Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client’s Logistics and Distribution company based in Wellingborough.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Order picking of sportswear and sports equipment using hand scanners
- Packing sportswear and equipment.
- Dealing with and refunding returned products from customers, then putting the products back in locations ready for re picking.
- Dealing with deliveries from suppliers
- Basic computer work is involved for the printing of the labels.
- Experience is not essential, full training is provided on site by an experienced trainer
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Attention to details is required as products and parcels needs to be send off with the right courier at the right time
Benefits of the role:
- On-site parking
- 20% staff discount
- On-site sale in the shop
Candidates will be required to work rotating days shifts of 7am – 3pm and 3pm – 11pm. Weekend work is required so candidates need to be available to work any 5 days out of 7.
The pay rate for this position will be £7.50 per hour.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 17/05/2018