Job Title: General Assistant
Location: West Drayton
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of General Assistants to join our client's site based in West Drayton.
The main duties of the role will include:
What we’re looking for:
- Packing food liners in accordance with written specification.
- From specification, accurately make up sample and product for all classes, conduct temperature, quality, and product date check.
- Sealing flight canisters, trolley and record numbers.
- Ensuring correct marshalling of flights to dispatch bays in assigned stowing order.
- General washing, sorting, assembling, packing and positioning of the air craft equipment.
- Processing and stripping trolleys and deliver to relevant department.
- Off-loading and sorting equipment / food and ensuring it is delivered to the correct processing area.
Candidates must be flexible as you will be working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Shifts will be between 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm. Times will vary.
The rate of pay is £7.20 per hour.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in
the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per
hour based on the New National Living Wage.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 05/06/2017