Job Title: Class 1 Multidrop Driver- Sunday to Thursday
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment
We are recruiting for an approachable and reliable Class 1 Driver to join our client based in Avonmouth. This is a multi-drop delivery job to drop offs to clients stores in the Bristol/South West area.
The main duties of the role will include:
A friendly manor is important for this job because you will be accompanied by a driver’s mate every morning you work. This is an ongoing role, with an immediate start.
- Correcting and punctually carrying out early store deliveries in and around the South west
- Starting between 00:00 and 03:00 Sunday to Thursday mornings, along with a drivers mate, you will run these deliveries to allocated stores
- Unloading cages from the lorry, and taking them into store
- Delivering outside of opening hour, you will be given instructions of how to open each store and where to put deliveries
The successful applicant:
Drivers CPC is essential with being successful in this application. A reputable level of tachograph and drivers legislation is required to be successful in this role.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years Class 1 driving experience due to insurance purposes
- Must have a good standard of spoken/understood English
- Must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans
- Must have references to cover the last 2 years
- Must have a good level of customer service
The working hours for this role are Sunday - Thursday with a start time between 00:00 and 03:00. Each shift averages 8-12hours, dependant on the volume of deliveries, and number of drops you are required to make.
The pay rate for this role is £13.00 per hour for LTD drivers.
This is an ongoing position with an immediate start.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now.
Expiry Date: 02/06/2017