Job Title: IBC Controller
Location: Leamington Spa
Staffline are recruiting for an IBC Controller based in LEAMINGTON SPA, Sydneham Industry.
The position requires you to:
- ensure the continuous material supply to the production lines to maximise efficiency of the operation.
- check that materials are to the right specification, for the right product and are delivered on time for the production plan.
- highlight any none conforming products to the High Risk Pilot, record the issues and distribute the materials to the designated area.
The role works as part of a team supplying materials to the production line, with responsibility for stock rotation and tracking.
The role will supply both raw materials to the Atias and to the M/L liaising with the supply team leader or Pilots as necessary to ensure all materials in place to meet the production plan working as part of a team responsible for the supply of materials to production.
Previous experience of stores, material supply or stock movement, ideally in the food industry, preferably within a chilled environment.
Experience of manufacturing processes and systems.
Able to demonstrate effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
Able to demonstrate numeracy and basic PC keyboard skills to the required standard.
Have an understanding of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) and date coding systems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain the supply of raw materials (RM) and packing materials (PM) to production to ensure the production plan is met, when required
• Responsible for stock rotation in line with agreed procedures.
• Ensuring that all materials are traceable via agreed procedures.
• Maintenance of RM within temperature parameters e.g. pasteurised materials.
• Responsible for cleanliness of work area, including floor and equipment operating a “clean as you go” approach.
• Preparation and organisation for line set ups and product changeovers, ensuring correct materials are available in line with the production plan.
• Plan materials requirement for the next production run, calling materials from the materials kitting area and checking all components are available.
• Report any shortages, over use, supply issues or quality issues to the Pilot, and technical team
• Compliance to Health & Safety and food safety standards, highlighting any issues immediately to the Pilot.
• Continuous Improvement
• Making sure that the daily tasks have been completed and the relevant information has been sent to the relevant people
The pay rate will be £8.80 per hour. Overtime over 48 hours paid £11.00 per hour. Hours worked are Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat 18-4.
Expiry Date: 20/08/2018