Job Title: Late shift agency co-ordinator
Description: Are you a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a drive to succeed? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated individual to become a Late shift agency co-ordinator at our client’s busy meat processing site based in Ellesmere, Shropshire.
As a Late shift agency co-ordinator your main responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Liaising with Staffline Management, the client’s management and the onsite staff
- Dealing with the day-to-day running of the site
- Being involved in interview and selection process of suitable candidates
- General administration duties, including data entry
- Supporting the Contract Manager and supplying cover when the contract manager is not onsite
Due to the nature of the contract, the ability to speak Bulgarian, Romanian or Polish would be advantageous.
- Speak a good level of English
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours
- Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual
- Be able to work using their own initiative and as part of a team
- Need to be happy to undertake any training offered
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 21:30, however, flexibility is required as you may be required to work overtime in line with the site requirements.
The pay rate for this position will be £8.50 per hour.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client is willing to offer you full training and the opportunity to develop further within the Staffline team.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Expiry Date: 28/02/2018