Job Title: Class 1 Night Driver- Monday to Friday
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are on the lookout for a reliable and hard working Class 1 Driver to take on this Monday-Friday night trunking role. This role involves running a single load down to Birmingham, and returning to base at Portbury.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Trunk runs and trailer swaps
- Reporting to our client’s depot in Portbury, Bristol
- Responsible for collecting the correct paperwork, keys and trailer and trunking to several different locations completion of delivery paperwork accurately
- Correctly park, clean the vehicle and carry out post journey checks
- Occasional collections on the return journey
Each shift averages 8 hours a night, dependant on the volume of each load.
The successful applicant must:
Drivers CPC is essential with being successful in this application.
- Have a minimum of 2 years Class 1 (C+E) driving experience
- Have a good standard of spoken/understood English
- Have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans
- Have a good level of customer service
The working days for this role will be Monday to Friday 6pm – Finish (between 9 and 11 hours)
The pay rate for this role is £9 ph PAYE and £12 ph LTD for the first 12 weeks, and £9.06 thereafter.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
Expiry Date: 02/08/2018