Job Title: Fish Fillleter
Location: St Columb
Description: This company has been supplying the best seafood in the British Isles to the UK’s best chefs since 2006. Growing from a one-man band into the company that they are today are today. Now they serve hundreds of incredible customers, including many Michelin-starred chefs and restaurants. They have recently been invited to join the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts and are well on their way to being accredited by SALSA as well.
They have also been Highly Commended in Restaurant Magazine’s Chefs’ Choice Awards and other notable industry awards for several years running.
Skills & Knowledge:
- To identify classifications of fish species, freshness and quality
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Communicate with line manager, raise quality issues or work related issues
- Cover for areas when instructed by the Floor Manager.
Hours of work are 7am – 4pm with a pay rate of £9.38 per hour.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a fish Filleter
- Knowledge of fish species
- Good reading, understanding and communication skills
- Basic Food Safety
- Be able to meet & complete orders on time as set by Floor Manager
- Be willing to learn and adapt
If you feel you will be a success in this role please apply now!
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 14/08/2018