Job Title: Weekend FLT Driver - Must have Reach Licence
Description: Staffline are looking for Reach FLT Drivers to join our client’s busy food processing factory based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Candidates will be required to work in all areas of the warehouse moving and palletising various goods. This is a very busy working environment, so candidates should be comfortable working to deadlines and at a fast pace.
- Good level of spoken and written English
- A valid in date reach licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- High level of personal hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift in excess of 10kg if required
- Flexibility and reliability
CANDIDATES MUST HOLD CURRENT AND IN DATE REACH LICENCE AS WELL AS COUNTERBALANCE LICENCEThere are a number of fixed shift patterns available for the successful candidate:
There are temporary to permanent vacancies available for the right candidates.
- Saturday and Sunday from 12pm (noon) till 12am (midnight) - £12.87/hour
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 08/10/2017