Job Title: Reach Forklift Truck Driver
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are recruiting for Reach Forklift Truck Drivers to join us at our client’s busy distribution site based in Stoke.
The main duties of the role will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Operating forklift trucks
- Working alongside warehouse colleagues in the picking and packing departments
- Adhering to health & safety guidelines
- Achieving set targets for given work areas
This is a temporary position, however should candidates demonstrate the right attributes, permanent opportunities may be available.
- Have an in-date Reach Forklift Truck licence accredited by ITSSAR or RTITB issued or refreshed within the last 3 years.
- Have experience of working as an FLT Driver
- Be able to provide a 3 year work history
The hours available are fixed shifts of 3.30pm – 11.30pm, any 5 days out of 7, therefore flexibility is essential.
The pay rate is £8.64per hour, increasing to £8.96 per hour after a 12 week probationary period. Benefits include – 28 days of holiday, based on accrual, and NEST pay contributions.
Expiry Date: 09/08/2018