Job Title: Agency Assistant
Staffline are looking for a candidate who can offer administrative support to their Agency department based at their office in Swindon.
You will need to be able to support the Office, Industrial and Retail Agency Team and be confident in both colleagues and clients, delivering consistent high quality assistance through effective communication, prioritisatio, multi-tasking and a 'can do' attitude.
- Undertake Client viewings at various commercial properties across Swindon.
- Attend premises on site to allow access to contractors, as required.
- Take photographs, as required
- General Database management
- Responsibilty for ensuring Transaction Analysis Reports are completed
- Update mailing lists on computer systems
- Assist with collation and distribution of mail shots
- Deal with enquiries form EG property link, in liaison with surveyors
- Answer telephone enquiries and process as appropriate
- Undertake follow up calls of interested parties
- Research projects - either by telephone, internet or physical visits
- Update occupier lists
- General deliveries and collections of keys, particulars etc
The candidate will need to posess the following:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong people skills
- Positive 'Can Do' attitude
- Professional approach
- Personable manner
- Team Player
- Flexible approach
- Sense of Humour
- Smart and presentable
- Good work ethic
- Full, clean driving license
- IT liteate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
- Knowledge of Swindon and surrounding areas
If you believe you have the required skill set required to fulfil the duties of this role, please email your CV over to Andoni.Praki@staffline.co.uk or call 01793 619800 and ask for Andoni.
Please note that salary/pay rate will be disclosed upon application.
Expiry Date: 19/07/2018