Job Title: General Assistant
Staffline are recruiting for a number of General Assistants to join our client's site based in Manchester.
The main duties of the role will include:
What we’re looking for:
- Following all operating procedures in the course of your duties to the best of your abilities
- Maintaining high standards of quality, hygiene, and health and safety in line with customer and company specifications
- Reporting all accidents and take the necessary preventative action
- Ensuring that relevant entries are made in the diary log and that the log is checked at the beginning of each shift
- Carrying out quality checks with improvement action when required
- Assisting in the follow-up of Quality Assurance/Health & Safety reports
- Receiving and handling all incoming goods and coordinating/managing stock
- Sorting and assembling bars into flights and working as a team to achieve targets
- Checking trolley seals and cross checking them with customs paper work
The hours of work available are fixed shifts of either 6am – 2pm, 11am – 7pm or 12.30pm – 8.30pm.
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Candidates must be flexible as you will be working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
The rate of pay is £7.50 per hour.
Expiry Date: 31/07/2018