Description: Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Order Pickers to join our client’s busy warehouse based in Warrington.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Working within a busy warehouse environment across a number of departments
• Picking items of clothing from either a hanging or a boxed department
• Packing the goods and assisting with the distribution process
• Need high levels of attention to detail to ensure accuracy
• Have good IT and numeracy skills due to data management being a key aspect of the role
• Need a high level of written and spoken English
• Need to be flexible to work at short notice
• Need to be able to work under pressure
Applicants will also need to have their own pair of safety shoes.
Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided by the onsite team.
Benefits of the role:
• Onsite parking
• Locker rooms
The shifts are any 5 days out of 7, some weekend work will be required.
The day shift rotates between 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm. The fixed night shift is 10pm - 6am.
Overtime is available (after 44 hours at £1 extra per hour)
The pay rate for this position will be £7.50 per hour on days and £8.05 per hour on nights.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 06/07/2018