Job Title: FLT Reach Driver
We are currently looking for Reach Drivers to work at our client’s busy site, based in Bradford BD5 area.
The successful candidates will be responsible for operating Reach Forklift Trucks (MHE) and assisting with the flow of merchandise.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- To move merchandise from the receiving area to the processing areas and/or racking bays
- To assist pull and move merchandise from the high bay racking areas to satisfy the Processing Centre targets
- To move non-merchandise from the shipping areas to the processing areas
- To maintain training standards and never compromise Health & Safety
- Ensure that all stocks are moved to and from specific locations
- Ensure all tasks are performed accurately, efficiently and that time deadlines are met
- To demonstrate transferable skills to work in other areas as required
Applicants must have a current, in date Reach Forklift Truck licence that has been accredited by either ITSSAR or RTITB, unfortunately in-house licences cannot be accepted.
The successful applicants will be working either, 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, any 5 days out of 7, including weekends and bank holidays.
The rate of pay for this role is £8.10 per hour.
Overtime rate of £11.34 applicable over 40 hours.
Expiry Date: 13/08/2018