Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Car Drivers to join our client’s site based in Portbury Docks, Bristol.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Using a hand scanner to identify and collect cars by their identification number
- Moving the cars to the required locations to be despatched
- Driving both manual and automatic vehicles
Previous experience with hand scanners is advantageous although this is not essential.The successful applicant must hold a valid UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points.
The hours of work available are:
Plus additional overtime rates apply.
- 6am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday paid at £6.95 - £7.20 per hour
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday paid at £6.95 - £7.20 per hour
- 3pm – 11pm Monday to Friday paid at £7.71 - £8.28 per hour
There is also an hourly bonus which is based on the amount of cars that are moved each day.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
These are ongoing positions with immediate starts.
Expiry Date: 12/05/2017