Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join us at our client's site based in Liverpool.
Responsibilities also involve improving and maintaining a safe working environment, ensuring that team members are fully aware and comply with all Health & Safety standards, company and legal requirements e.g. COSHH, HACCP.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to continuous improvement.
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines relevant documentation.
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department
- Carry out reactive maintenance and repairs to the plant and associated services
The ideal candidates will have:
The hours of work are 6.30am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Previous experience in FMCG/CPG is highly desirable
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is a must
- You will have a good level of spoken and written English
- Health and Safety, data and analytical skills
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate would be beneficial
The rate of pay will be £16.41 per hour, and £24.61 per hour for overtime (After 37.5 hours).
Expiry Date: 26/04/2017