Job Title: Night Hygiene Operative
Staffline are recruiting for Night Hygiene Operatives to join our client’s busy pork processing factory in Bristol.
The factory deals with all production processes from farm to fork.
As a Night Hygiene Operative you will be responsible for:
Daily tasks will vary within the department, but all operatives will work as part of a dedicated team.
- Ensuring all surfaces are clean
- Ensuring all machinery is clean
- Adhering to company health and safety standards
- Ensuring high levels of food hygiene
We are looking for applicants to have:
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training is advantageous, although it is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Good/Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Consistent high levels of attention to detail
- Their own transport due to the remote location of the site
- 5 year traceable history
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, fixed nights of either 5pm to 1.30am or 8pm to 4.30am.
The pay rate for this position will be £8.93 per hour and all PPE will be provided.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies,
helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our
temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and
apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression
and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 10/08/2018