Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: West Yorkshire
INTERESTED IN FASHION?Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives who believe in “can do attitude” and would enjoy working in one of the busiest Processing Centres in West Yorkshire area.
Are you an enthusiastic person and full of energy?
The main duties of the role include:
Successful candidates will:
- Ensuring that stock is sent to the right area of the warehouse and distribution picking lines.
- Monitoring the movement of stock using hand held scanners, as empty boxes will need taking to the skips.
- Completing paperwork at every stage.
The benefits are:
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehouse environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Need to have good physical fitness, as lifting boxes is an integral part of the role.
- Be flexible in their approach to working hours.
- Work from Monday to Friday (37.5hrs)
- Fixed shifts: 6am – 2pm or 2pm – 10pm
- Hourly rates: £7.79 for the first 12 weeks - £9.04 plus shift allowance and possibility to work overtime with 50% extra pay!
- 10% discount card to all TK MAXX stores after 12 weeks
- Onsite staff sales where you can get lots for almost nothing!
- “Temp to perm” for right candidates
If you wish to apply for this position please apply to email@example.com or 07779426609Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 11/07/2018