Job Title: VNA Truck Driver
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for VNA Drivers to work at our client’s busy site based in Liverpool.
The successful candidates will be responsible for operating VNA Fork Lift Trucks (MHE) and assisting with the flow of merchandise.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Applicants must have a current, in date Reach Forklift Truck licence that has been accredited by either ITSSAR or RTITB, unfortunately in-house licences cannot be accepted.
- To move merchandise from the receiving area to the processing areas and/or racking bays
- To assist pull and move merchandise from the high bay racking areas to satisfy the Processing Centre targets
- To move non-merchandise from the shipping areas to the processing areas
- To maintain training standards and never compromise Health & Safety
- Ensure that all stocks are moved to and from specific locations and are scanned to be 100% compliant to the scan audit (as applicable per site)
- Adhere to all scan procedures as trained
- Ensure all tasks are performed accurately, efficiently and that time deadlines are met
- Carry out checks on any MHE prior to use and report any defects to the Lead Associate or First Line Manager
- To be cross-functional and able to work within the Processing department when workload is low
- To demonstrate transferable skills to work in processing areas as required
Applicants must also have at least 12 months’ experience.
The successful applicants will be working either, 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm or 10pm – 6am, any 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
The rate of pay for this role is £8.22 per hour.
Expiry Date: 31/08/2018