Job Title: Class 2 Day Driver- Monday to Friday
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for an approachable and reliable Class 2 driver to join our client’s busy company based in Portbury
The main duties of the role will include:
- Arriving at our clients Portbury depot
- Being responsible for collecting your designated lorry at the start of your shift.
- Ensuring all deliveries are made correctly
- Averages of 6-7 drops per shift, due to each delivery requiring moving a large load of heavy goods
- Being on the move over longer periods of time.
- Delivering heavy goods to clients in the South West area.
The successful applicant:
- Should have good customer service skills
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Class 2 driving experience
- Must have a good standard of spoken/understood English
- Must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans
- Must have references to cover the last 2 years
Drivers CPC is essential with being successful in this application. A reputable level of tachograph and drivers legislation is required to be successful in this role.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, starting at 06:00am. Each shift averages 8-12hours, dependant on the volume of deliveries you are required to make.
The pay rate for this role is £9.00 per hour for PAYE drivers and £12.00 per hour for LTD drivers.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
Expiry Date: 02/06/2017