Job Title: Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Counterbalance Forklift Truck Drivers to join our client’s busy site based in Swindon.
The main duties of the role will include:
The successful candidates must be reliable, accurate, able to work safely in a fast paced environment and be flexible with their working hours.
- Loading and unloading containers
- Racking goods
- Replenishing production lines
- Any other general warehouse duties as and when required
Please note, safety boots and a Hi Vis vest will be required, however uniform will be provided.
All applicants must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence.
The hours of work will be rotating on a weekly basis:
The rate of pay will be £9.31 per hour.
- Week 1: 5.15am -2.45pm Monday to Thursday and 5.15am – 1.30pm Friday
- Week 2: 3.15pm – 12.45am Monday to Thursday and 1.30pm – 6.45pm Friday
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 29/06/2018