Job Title: Warehouse Operative - Hadfield
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives - Hadfield to work at our client’s busy site in Hadfield, Glossop
This is long term work with a genuine permanent contract opportunity.
The role would involve:
- Despatch - scanning goods for despatch and stacking pallet
- Picking hanging garments using a picking pole and distributing the goods onto automated jets for distribution to the packing area.
- Packing - One of the clients requires that all their goods are despatched in branded tissue paper, boxes and wrapped in a branded secure band
- Must be made aware of the manual handling aspect to the role.
- This is a target driven environment and operatives must scan and process 100 parcels an hour.
- Applicants must have the ability to demonstrate a high standard or attention to detail along with the ability to maintain high standards of presentation while working under pressure.
The work will be long term work leading to permanent employment after 12-18 months service.
Great benefits – including staff account after 13 weeks service and Seasonality bonuses paid twice yearly after qualifying period.
Shifts will be any 5 days from 7, working 6am -2pm, 8am -4pm and 4pm – Midnight (weekends included)
Starting pay - £7.50 rising to £8.04 – following 13 weeks service.
Overtime paid at time and a half after 38.5 hours and 7th shift paid at double time
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 10/09/2018