Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment
We are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Clerk with CB FLT License to join our client’s site based in West Bromwich.
The role will be to assist with inventory control and receiving and delivering materials (modules and other accessories).
There will be a lot of walking with this role and being flexible to be able to work overtime is a must.
- Container unloading
- Responsible for unloading containers of module parts and accessories with the help of a forklift
- Receiving incoming goods
- Responsible for checking & stocking incoming goods and hand over goods to third parties
- Routes & handles relevant paperwork on incoming goods
- Physical handling of returns
- Responsible for cycle counting and inventory accuracy
- Responsible for keeping the pick locations and the remainder of the warehouse tidy and clean
- Responsible for picking work orders
- Responsible for using hand held scanners for all aspects of the above
Hours of work: 40 hours per week – 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Rate of pay: £8.19.per hour.
If you feel you will be a success in this role then please apply!
Expiry Date: 21/06/2017