Job Title: Production Operative
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for Production Operatives to join our client’s busy company based in Crewe, Cheshire.
The main duties of the role will include:
The successful applicant must:
- Working in a chilled environment
- Packing and producing dairy products - mainly cheese
- Some sections there is heavy lifting of weights up to 20 kg
- Some sections there are hand packing skills required
The working days for this role will be Monday – Friday with rotational shifts of 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm and night shift from 10pm-6am.
- Have a good level of physical fitness as there is heavy lifting required
- Be flexible in their working hours due to the rotational shift pattern
The pay rate for this position will be £7.20 per hour with overtime rates available after 40 hours worked.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 13/06/2017