Staffline is one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Butchers to work for our busy food production client site in Aberdeenshire.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Mainly working with beef (but a bit of lamb too)
• Boning on the table
• Traditional butchery methods (everything is done on the table, no high tech equipment)
• Portion control, target +/- 10g
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent attention to detail and observational skills
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Retail experience rather than production
The working hours for this role would be 6:00am - 2:30pm (8 hours paid). This is a total of 40 hours per week, breaks are as follows - 2 x 30 minutes breaks: 8:30am-9:00am or 09:30-10:00am AND 11:30-12:00 or 12:00-12:30.
Rates of pay:
• Fully skilled butcher: £9.54 p/h basic
• Semi-skilled butcher: £8.76 p/h basic
Overtime payable above 8h per day:
• Standard rate + £1
• Standard rate + £2 if working above 10 hours
• Sunday: standard rate + £3
This is a temporary position offering immediate starts to the right candidates.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now!
Expiry Date: 07/06/2017