Description: Staffline are recruiting for a 2D CAD Draftsman based near to Lutterworth.
The CAD operator's role is to prepare drawings, diagrams and documents using computer-aided design 2D (CAD) software within the company.
This includes developing CAD files based on notes, sketches, technical guides etc.
You will produce CAD files in a timely and accurate fashion, including the correct filing and updating of all documentation and drawings, in accordance with the correct procedures. This position will also include duties involving artwork and other graphical elements.
• Must be able to complete drawings from scratch to a finish item ready to be manufactured,
• Work under own initiative and have good experience in shop fitting manufacture processes.
• The role will also mean having to talk direct with our clients to resolve design issues,
• Preparing drawings & documentation as instructed
• Preparing dimensional drawings for bespoke manufacturing purposes.
• Preparing amending and updating instruction sheets.
You will have experience in working for a Shop fitting and Bespoke/manufacturing company already and be able to work alongside the company’s draftsman and take up their workload.
The working hours are Mon- Fri 8.30 - 17.00
This is a 12 week Temp to perm contract. You will be paid £10 per hour via Staffline for the first 12 weeks, then you will go on to the company’s payroll to be paid a salary of £22,000 pa
If you feel you will be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 14/08/2018