Job Title: Class 2 Driver- Monday to Friday
Location: Woodlands, Bradley Stoke
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for a Class 2 Driver to join our client’s reputable company based in Patchway.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Running fresh produce deliveries to restaurants in and around the South West of England and South East Wales
- Reporting to our client’s depot in Patchway, Bristol
- Responsible for collecting your designated paperwork and lorry from the Transport Office on site
- Completion of delivery paperwork accurately
- Moving heavy cages/stacks of fresh food produce off of the lorry and into designated areas
- On average 6-9 drops per shift
The successful applicant must:
- Have a good geographical knowledge of the location you are required to drop to
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class 2 driving experience
- Have a good standard of spoken/understood English
- Have a good knowledge of driving and unloading refrigerated goods
- Have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans
- Have a good level of customer service
This role is perfect for any individual who has recently obtained a new class C license.
The working days for this role will be Monday to Friday with start times varying from 05:00 – 08:00
The pay rate for this role is £9 per hour for PAYE and £11 for Ltd drivers
This is a temporary position with an immediate start
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now
Expiry Date: 14/08/2018