Job Title: Vehicle Movement Operative
Description: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of hard working Vehicle Movement Operatives to join our client based in Bedfordshire.
As a Vehicle Movement Operative there are many daily tasks for you to take on:
The successful candidate must:
- To walk between vehicle compounds and therefore must be physically fit
- Ensure all vehicles are parked as per relevant customer standards
- Responsible for you own safety and of those who work around you.
- Check all vehicles for damage before moving and report any damage found to the Line manager
- Report any major breaches of Health and Safety regulations
- Prepared to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Use of HHT scanner guns
There are some excellent staff benefits for you to take advantage of, which will include onsite parking and a staff canteen to indulge in on your breaks and lunches!
- Have a valid UK Driving Licence
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to drive with care and attention, adhering to speed limits
You will be working any 5 days out of 7, so flexibility is required.
The rate of pay will be £7.05- £7.50 per hour.
<td style="height:14.25pt;width:84pt" height="19">
Expiry Date: 05/06/2017