Staffline is one of the UK's leading Butchery and Food production recruitment
companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our
temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and
apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and
Our Client's Abattoir based in Turriff, Aberdeenshire Scotland are looking for General Operatives for Slaughterhall/Abbatoir to join our team.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Lamb / Beef / Pork slaughtering
* Butcher, Boning, Trimming, Dressing skills essential
* Taking responsibility for all meat cuts
* Ensuring food quality is maintained
No experience is essential. However, the requirements are:
* Willingness to be working in an abattoir or slaughter hall
* Have a good understanding of hygiene and food safety
* Willingness to be trained to slaughter animals
* Willingness to work with beef and lamb
* Basic level of English
The Abattoir Worker will work initially on a temporary basis although for the right candidate, this vacancy does have the opportunity of becoming permanent.
The pay rate will start from £7.97 per hour rising to £11.67 per hour for those with mixed abattoir and butcher experience.
Candidates will be working between 40-45 hrs per week.
Expiry Date: 10/01/2018