Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from six locations within the Home Counties region.
We are continuously looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s company based in Swindon.
Skills/Experience & Qualifications:
- Act as the 'public face'
- Answer telephone calls promptly in a polite and professional manner
- Process claims entry and documentation within Service Level guidelines, as per client profile
- Provide a professional meet and greet service, ensuring all customers are well attended to and assist them when appropriate
- Maintain a basic knowledge of our services in order to answer basic sales and service enquiries
- Maximise site performance through adopting up-selling techniques to deliver additional services
- Use in-house systems to complete daily claims admin duties
- Update clients and work providers on claims/repair progress
- Scan claims documentation on to the system
- Using Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook to complete admin duties
- Ensuring security and data protection policies upheld
The ideal candidate would be tenacious, resilient and have a genuine belief in customer satisfaction. They should be able pay close attention to detail and have high standards of presentation.
- Experience of dealing with customers in a retail environment
- The ability to juggle several tasks at once whilst delivering an excellent customer experience
- Proactiveness and an energetic approach to work
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise
- Computer keyboard skills
- Ability to work comfortably with customers/insurers at all levels (Managers/Directors etc)
- Active listening and telephone skills/ Strong verbal communication skills (telephone technique)
- Participation in team activities and demonstrate willingness to work with others
- Full UK driving license preferred as you may be required to move/drive motor vehicles
The working days for this role will be Monday- Friday from 08:30 – 17:30.
The pay rate for this position will be £8.50 per hour.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 22/05/2017