Location: Milton Keynes
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline is currently looking for an experienced Caretaker on a temporary but on going contract for our client in Huddersfield.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills/ knowledge/ experience:
Candidates must be able to start on the required date and be able to supply references to cover the last 2 years upon application.
- Ability to work without continual supervision and use own initiative
- Ability to deal with queries from the public and potentially deal with sensitive situations possibly including anti-social behaviour
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to engage and promote good working relationships at all levels
- Experience of DIY, manual handling, arranging and carrying out basic maintenance to meet deadlines
- Aware Of relevant Health & Safety Measures & Safe Working Practices
- Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
Candidates will need to have a degree of flexibility as hours will vary between 6am - 10pm working any 5 out of 7 days on a rota.
Pay per hour will be £9.27.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 26/04/2017