Staffline are recruiting for Night Shift Baker to join our client’s Cake Factory based in Daventry.
The main duties of the role will include:
• To ensure the manufacturing environment complies with the correct GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices )
• To make checks throughout the manufacturing process to ensure product is being processed to the correct specifications
• To ensure production and quality standards are met
• To ensure waste is minimised
• To produce quality and traceability records as required
• To bring any quality issues to the attention of the Supervisor & Technical Department
• To bring any machinery problems to the attention of the Supervisor and Engineering Department
• To be aware of product specifications and customer requirements
• To adhere to fire, safety and hygiene regulations and stop any operation/machine if in his/her opinion it is dangerous to staff or product and to report the issue to the Supervisor and relevant department
• To constantly review methods of working in the department, making suggestions for improvement where necessary
• To undertake any additional duties that may be required
Successful candidates must:
• Be able to work in a warm environment
• Have a basic understanding of written and spoken English
• Have a flexible approach to working hours
• Be able to work in a physically demanding environment
• Be able to travel to and from work for relevant shift times
No experience is needed for this role as full training will be provided.
Successful candidates will benefit from on-site parking and canteen.
The hours of work are fixed night shifts: 09.30pm - 06.00am –Monday to Friday.
The rate of pay is £8.20 per hour.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities (8 weeks) plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
If you wish to apply for this position please contact us on 07908149466 or email@example.com.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 17/08/2018