Job Title: General Operative
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline is recruiting General Operatives to work at a number of prestigious retail giants, based in Deeside and the North Wales area.
As a General Operative, you will be responsible for:
Applicants do not need any qualifications to start work, but it will be useful if you have had previous experience of working in food manufacturing.
- Ensuring that all production requirements within our client's manufacturing facility are achieved
- Maintaining continuous production within high risk or low risk departments
- Meeting and exceeding production and efficiency targets
- Developing an understanding of product specifications
- Ensure that products are produced to a high quality
- Dealing with any non-conformance items in a swift manner
As a General Operative, you must be flexible, reliable and target-driven with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills. A self-motivated and proactive approach is key and you must also be able to work under the instruction of others, as well as on your own initiative.
You will be required to take a basic English listening, reading and numeracy assessment prior to starting the assignment.
The days of work available are any 5 from 7, including weekends, with shifts of 7am - 3pm, 3pm – 11pm and 11pm - 7am available.
The rate of pay for this position is £7.20 per hour for day shifts and £7.78 for night shifts.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and
not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of
£7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
Other benefits include:
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
- Flexibility on working hours/ days
- Professional development within the industry
Expiry Date: 22/06/2017