Job Title: Production Operative
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Production Operatives to join our prestigious clients’ site based in Wolverhampton.
The main duties of the role will include:
If you have no previous experience in a similar role, don't worry, our client offers full training, helping you be the best at what you do.
- Packing and relabelling food products
- Filling bags of ingredients for customers
- Keeping the work place clean and tidy
- General warehouse duties as and when required
The rate of pay is £7.20 per hour and candidates must be flexible with working hours.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be literate and numerate
- Are able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Are physically fit as there will be heavy lifting involved up to 20kg
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
The shifts will be from 8am - 4.30pm working any 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Expiry Date: 26/04/2017