Job Title: General Assistant
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of General Assistants to join our client's site based in Slough.
The main duties of the role will include:
What we’re looking for:
- Packing food liners in accordance with written specification.
- From specification, accurately make up sample and product for all classes.
- Conduct temperature, quality, and product date check.
- Sealing flight canisters, trolley and record numbers.
- Ensuring correct marshalling of flights to dispatch bays in assigned stowing order
- The receipt, handling and appropriate storage of all incoming goods and coordinating / managing stock.
- Sorting and assemble bars into flights, working as a team to achieve targets.
- Sorting and assemble the cutlery for each inflight meal.
- To check trolley seals and cross check with customs paper work.
- General washing, sorting, assembling, packing and positioning of the air craft equipment.
- Processing and stripping trolleys and delivering to relevant department.
- Off-loading and sorting equipment / food and ensuring it is delivered to the correct processing area.
The hours of work available are fixed shifts of either 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm or 10pm – 6am.
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Candidates must be flexible as you will be working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends and shifts may vary.
The rate of pay is £7.50 per hour for day shifts and £8.00 for night shifts.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Expiry Date: 02/08/2018