Job Title: Outdoor Concrete Operatives
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Outdoor Concrete Operatives to work for our client’s manufacturing site based in Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire.
The responsibilities of the Concrete Operatives will vary and may include the following:
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Manufacturing a range of concrete lintels and I-beams
- Dry cast and wet cast products
- Lorry loading and gantry work
- Housekeeping, site maintenance and site construction
The shifts available are Monday to Friday from 6am - 3pm or 7am - 4pm consisting of 42.75 hours each week.
- Hardworking attitude and a good team player
- Be willing and able to work outside in all weather conditions
- MUST be capable and unafraid of conducting physically demanding tasks
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be advantageous but is not essential
Flexibility is essential as is a willingness to work overtime when required. There may also be an opportunity for overtime on Saturdays.
The pay rate for this position is £7.50 per hour.
If you are interested in this position and feel you will be a success in this role please call Laura on 01455 559933.
Expiry Date: 22/11/2017