Description: If you love Chocolate and would like to work for a prestigious brand, then Hotel Chocolat is for YOU!
You will be working on a production line picking and packing chocolate. The role will entail processes such as demoulding, decoration, packaging and sorting.
What Hotel Chocolat are looking for in their Food Manufacturing Operatives…
What’s in it for YOU!
- A keen eye for detail – Consistent with quality
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work as part of a team
- Food production knowledge & experience (not essential)
- Good decision making skills
- Physically fit – lifting and carrying items up to 15kg
- Health & Safety & Manual Handling awareness
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Punctuality and willingness to work flexible hours up to 12hrs on occasions
There is also a staff and factory shop with GREAT discounts and staff parking is also available.
- Pay Rate – U25’s £6.70 per hour and O25’s £7.20 per hour
- Shift Patterns are predominately 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm however flexible working may require you to work longer hours up to 12hours.
- Full training and ongoing support given
- Subsidised Canteen
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 02/06/2017