Job Title: Manufacturing Operative
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Manufacturing Operatives to join the team at our client’s busy site based in Swindon.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be an integral part of their continued expansion. This is a temporary opportunity that will potentially lead to a permanent role working 40 hours a week for suitable candidates.
You will be working in the production department which ensures that goods and services are produced efficiently and to the satisfaction of the client’s customers. We are ideally looking for applicants who have experience in production or manufacturing, however, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
If you’ve got a good eye for detail you may be interested in the following duties:
The pay rate for this position will be £7.50 per hour with shifts from 7.30am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
- General finishing duties including assembly, stripping, gluing and stitching
- Working on a variety of machines including printers, gluers and packaging equipment
- Packing and palletising of products
- Hand working of product when required
- Following the production schedule and completing all paperwork
- Complying with all company policies in regards to Health and Safety, Quality and the Environment
- Working as part of a small team led by a shift supervisor
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 05/07/2018