Job Title: Forklift Operative Rotational Shifts
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Forklift Truck Drivers to join our client’s site based in Swindon.
The main duties of the role will include:
Key requirements for the role:
- Loading and unloading containers
- Racking goods
- Replenishing production lines
- Any other general warehouse duties as and when required
- Must have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must have either a valid Reach Licence or valid Counterbalance Licence issued or refreshed in the last 3 years
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible with their working hours
Please note, safety boots and a Hi Vis vest will be required, however uniform will be provided.
The working hours for this role are rotating shifts:
• Earlies: Monday - Thursday 5.15am-2.45pm, Friday 5.15am-1.30pm
• Lates: Monday - Thursday 2.30pm-12.45am, Friday 12.45am-6.45pm
The pay rate for this role is £9.31 per hour.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now!
Expiry Date: 15/05/2017