Job Title: Forklift Operative Rotational Shifts
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Forklift Truck Drivers to join our client’s site based in Swindon.
The main duties of the role will include:
Key requirements for the role:
- Loading and unloading containers
- Racking goods
- Replenishing production lines
- Any other general warehouse duties as and when required
- Must have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must have either a valid Reach Licence or valid Counterbalance Licence issued or refreshed in the last 3 years
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible with their working hours
Please note, safety boots and a Hi Vis vest will be required, however uniform will be provided.
The working hours for this role are rotating shifts:
• Earlies: Monday - Thursday 5.15am-2.45pm, Friday 5.15am-1.30pm
• Lates: Monday - Thursday 2.30pm-12.45am, Friday 12.45am-6.45pm
The pay rate for this role is £9.31 per hour.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now!
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 12/07/2018