Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client’s Distribution Centre company based in Northampton.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Picking using a LLOP (no experience necessary, full training provided)
• Use of voice picking equipment
• Manual lifting/handling
• Good level of English
• Physically capable of lifting up to 25kg
• Own transport due to location of site
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as the role begins with an in-depth induction and training on LLOP (Low Level Order Picker) trucks.
Benefits of the role:
• Regular work
• £9.88 per hour after 12 weeks plus shift premium
• Potential term-to-perm position
• Subsidised canteen
• IT centre allowing free use of PC's & internet
• Clean and tidy environment with modern equipment and facilities
Various shift patterns are available and you will be assigned to 1 static shift 06:00 - 14:00 or 14:00 - 22:00 or 22:00 - 06:00. Weekend 12 hour day shifts are also available 06:00 - 18:00 Friday to Monday but applicants are required to be flexible to work across all shifts, usually working 5 / 7 shifts per week but 6 / 7 during peak trading periods may be required
The pay rate will meet Living wage and NMW where applicable with an increase after 12 weeks to £9.88 plus shift premium for PM (£1.76) and night (£2.26) shift.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767
Expiry Date: 29/06/2018