Job Title: Inventory Clerk
Description: Staffline are looking for Inventory Clerks to join the team at our client’s distribution site based in Sheffield.
Successful candidates will be required to work as part of a team, who use the inventory computer system and internal audit controls to preserve the integrity of the DC stockholding. All tasks are carried out in an investigative manner, to ensure high levels of both accuracy and relevance. To act as first point of contact for our client’s stores, resolving all queries in a courteous and efficient manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- To operate the inventory system processes counting and adjustments, processing orders and receiving
- To action reports in line with procedures
- To action separate accounting so as to be able to process store claims and to reach a final agreed balance at the end of each week.
- To understand each piece of equipment, what it does and the implications of its failure.
- To log all calls on a Helpdesk database and resolve all Helpdesk queries within the time limit of 48 hours, ensuring KPIs are met, and passing on details to relevant personnel.
- To liaise with stores over Bank Holiday deliveries and DC operating hours, feeding the information back to relevant parties in a clear and concise manner – SOMs, DHL, and Inventory Manager.
- Excellent communicating skills at both department and customer levels.
- Logical approach to work
- Able to work independently / unsupervised, making sound decisions and communicate these to relevant parties, including Marks & Spencer.
- Good PC and keyboard skills
- Able to interpret and produce Accurate reports
Successful candidates will be working rotating day shifts of 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm. This will generally be Monday – Friday but may include the odd weekend day.
The pay rate for this position will be £7.80 per hour.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 27/11/2017